We are InfoQuery LLC, the provider of the InfoQuery connector for Power Automate.
As a business, we consider the protection of your data and privacy paramount. We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you.
By visiting infoquery.pro or by using any product or service provided by InfoQuery, you are deemed to have accepted and consented to the terms outlined within this policy.
Our websites, products and services
Throughout our websites, products and services we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties. These other third-party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our websites, use our products and services, register with us, contact us, send us feedback, request support and purchase products or services.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, contact us or purchase products or services.
The personal information we collect about you depends on the activities carried out. This information includes:
- your name, address and contact details
- bank account and payment details
- details of any feedback you give us by phone or email
- information about the services we provide to you
- your account details, such as username, login details
We use this personal information to:
- create and manage your account with us
- verify your identity
- provide goods and services to you
- customize our websites, products and services to your particular preferences
- notify you of any changes to our websites, products and services that may affect you
- provide you software and services
- to provide support services
- improve our services
InfoQuery websites, products and services are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
Who we share your personal information with
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Our hosting partners (Microsoft) and third parties we use to help provide software and services.
- Our payment services providers (Stripe)
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
We would like to send you information about products and services, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by mail, email, sms or telephone.
If you have previously agreed to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails
It may take up to 5 working days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
You have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise, restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
Please send an email to: email@example.com